Effective date: 13.07.2021.
This Website is owned and operated by Everyfin Ltd., a company incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus with the registered office at Office 301, Agias Fylaxeos 131, 3083, Limassol, Cyprus, registration No. HE 414826 (“Sebes”, “we”, “our”, “us”).
References to “you” in this policy are to the individual who is accessing or applying to use the Services either on your own account or on behalf of a business. This includes, in relation to a client or prospective client of Sebes, any sole trader and any principals, including the managing and financial directors, any other directors and officers, shareholders, partners and beneficial owners of a customer, as well as any member of staff accessing or using the Services on behalf of a client.
- Our website.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
When you visit our Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Cookies are tiny text files that a web browser (for example, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) stores on a computer, tablet, or web user’s smartphone when the user visits the website. By using cookies, websites can store the web user’s individual settings. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised experience. This information helps us to understand how visitors use our Website and provide relevant information to our advertising partners. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Cookies help to provide the best website for the user. The cookie does not in any way provide us access to your computer. You have ability to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the settings of your web browser to reject cookies. This can prevent you from fully using the website.
Cookies vary depending on the purpose and duration of storage. Over time, the used cookies can be updated and adapted to the needs of improving the quality-of-service delivery.
- provide the functionality of the Website, receive statistics on the flow of visitors to the Website, e.g., number of visitors, time spent on the page, etc.
- authenticate the user and customize the functionality of the Website for user’s user habits, including language, search terms, previously viewed content;
- in case the user is our client to authenticate the client, offer the client individual services and offers.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Technical cookies are designed for the quality functioning of the Website and for the convenience of the user, so that the website can work without problems and the user can connect to his account, if he or she has any.
- Functional cookies are designed to allow the user to easily visit a Website – for example, remembering the preferred language of the website, the services of interest and other things that make the Website faster and more convenient in the long term.
- Analytical cookies are designed to give us an idea of the activities of our users on our Website, which allows us to find out the advantages and disadvantages of the Website, as well as what needs to be changed in the content or technical solutions of the website. Analytical cookies allow you to collect information about the user’s web browser, the number of clicks on the website, the website from which the user came to our Website, the keywords entered, date and the time they were created. The information received is completely anonymous and not associated with a specific person. This information is used to study the market, improve the website, plan the campaign and analyse the activity of users.
- Marketing cookies are designed to allow the user to receive personalized ads on our Website and on other websites. Promotional or commercial cookies guarantee that the user in the Internet environment receives offers based on the interests of users and the actions performed.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
Strictly necessary cookies.
Save the form acceptation from your cookie selection
Save the settings from your cookie selection
- Managing your cookies preferences
You can manage your preferences in relation to cookies or change your browser settings to refuse the use of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including necessary cookies), you may not be able to use all or some parts of our website.
- Additional information.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you are a resident in the EU please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
- Contact us.
You may submit your questions, requests and complaints to use by email to email@example.com or by post to Everyfin Ltd., Office 301, Agias Fylaxeos 131, 3083, Limassol, Cyprus.